May 9, 2009

The Alchemist & The Dialogue

Just finished reading a book that i will cherish for ever.

It has refreshed me inside out, and threw me into a world of enlightened thought process.

alchemist

I am not writing a review of the book. You will find lot better ones on net. I would like to mention a phrase that gets repeated many a times in the book.

“When you really want something to happen, the whole universe conspires so that your wish comes true”

Doesn’t this remind you of some dialogue from Om Shaanti Om ?

“Agar Kisi Cheez ko Dil se chaho, Toh Puri Kayanaat usse tumse milane mein lag jaati hain”

I was wondering about the origin for such a wonderful dialogue. Today i find it in the book.

Jokes apart, this book is a must read for everyone.

I wish i should have read the book much earlier :)

1 comment:

  1. Well I do not agree the phrases in blue

    I need to see the proof...

    ReplyDelete