Jan 1, 2009

2009

It is New year day. This time, it came more quickly than last year. I feel, most of us are translating into accelerated time frame year after year. When time moves faster than you what you are prepared for, you postpone things and pile up tasks. I have not been good at managing my time , in 2008.

I see the need for meticulous planning. I have two very important resolutions for the new year

1. Understand priorities & Don't postpone anything (for what ever reason)
2. Sleep for a minimum of 7 hrs everyday

I would like to end this post, with a funny gift i received from my friend, Shoeb

http://www.worldsgreatestbusinessmind.com/20081224-%20%20%20Muralidhar%20-%20Patnam%20-create.html&WT.mc_id=WGBM|Create

4 comments:

  1. mama, 7 hours mari ekkuva ra.. :P.. time dorakadhemo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. and this is mine.
    "Never knowingly miss the 3 meals a day "

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha... You know the saying, "Always aim high" Otherwise, Iam confident that i wont give my body, the sleep required for survival. My foolishness has transformed me into a nocturnal creature

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your resolution should be a top priority, as long as u are in the campus. There is a high probability that the resolution wont last

    ReplyDelete