Nov 5, 2010

Love Story

Well, Almost a month since i wrote a post
I was lazy. (I wish i could say i was too busy)
So, here is a post to break the gap

I recently read the book "Love Story" by Erich Segal
I read it because some one suggested that it would improve my vocabulary
No doubt. I learned more than 150 new words in this 132 page book
Learning >1 new word per page is cool !

Besides all the theory on vocabulary benefit, 
It is an enjoyable book. Immediately after i finished the book, I went on to watch the movie "Love Story" released in 1970 to kind of re-live the story. It is one of those rare cases where both the book and the movie are on par !

The book doesn't stretch any description. Crisp !
The movie doesn't miss much detail & impact

I feel i should have read the book much earlier. 
Pick it up if you haven't read it already 
Only Rs 99/- on Flipkart
Worth every buck !

No comments:

Post a Comment