Aug 23, 2010

Song a Day

There is this guy, Jonathan Mann who
1. Writes a new song
2. Composes it
3. Sings it
4. Shoots it
5. Edits the Video
6. Uploads it to Youtube
Every single day !

Inspiring, isn't it?
If you think otherwise, You will be definitely inspired after you watch this video



I came to know about him after this video was shown at the start of Apple's recent press meet
I love the following lines in the song

" Hey! I've got an idea. Let's all sing this song
   Those of you who don't want an iphone 4, don't buy it
   If you bought one and don't like it, bring it back
   But you know, you won't ! "

After learning about this guy, I have got an idea ! 
How about writing a post on the blog everyday? Atleast every week?
The latter one should be easy. Let me start there :)

P.S - I am an Apple fan boy !

No comments:

Post a Comment