Feb 28, 2009

I’m on Twitter !

I have observed some of my friends, on twitter and heard them praising it many times. My curiosity took a back seat all these days. I was lazy to do one of the most easiest things in the world. May be, i was waiting for today.

twitter-logo For those who still don’t know about it (I believe there are ppl in the category), let me share the definition from Wikipedia.

“Twitter is a social networking and micro-blogging service that allows its users to send and read other users' updates (known as tweets), which are text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length”

Those who want to know more details on twitter, especially new-bies, Read the article @ http://www.adventcreative.com/best-twitter-advice-ever. I found it useful  

Why am i on twitter? because, its time and i don’t  want to be too late !

Note: The Pic  was picked up from web! (by searching twitter logo in Google images)

No comments:

Post a Comment